The Chess Exchange

The Chess Exchange - To Your Chess Success!

Skip to content

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:59 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Previous topic | Next topic 

Bishop

Post subject: Re: Sharp option for Black against d4?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:58 am 
Norman_T_Whitaker wrote:

I wasn’t been personal, I was stating a fact that you’re English is a little broken and I can’t make sense of everything you are saying. (and "Don't get personal it clouds the mind??!" You're not a bloody Jedi! :lol:)

And that’s not in dispute, top level GM’s may be playing it - the point I was making (for the umpteenth time) was that in general the line DOESN’T score as high. The only blank here mate is the inside of you’re head :wink:

"The only blank here mate is the inside of you’re head"

Isn't this an offensive commentary my friend. (By the way lousy english by your part, your language teachers must not very proud). You have diverged to personal attacks, why is that? Just show the statistics that you have quoted so much during this threat.You attacked me for not stating reference material, I did, but you still have not come with any number or single variation in this line.
Here is your chance 1. d4 d5 2. c4 e6 3. Nf3 or Nc3 Nf6 4. Nc3 or Nf3 Be7 5. Bf4 (move order could vary, you could play directly 3.Nf3 and 4.Bf4) the ball is in your side friend.

P.d. "To be honest I'm really not interested in debating this any longer " YAWNNNN

User avatar  Offline
Rook

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:39 pm 
turr wrote:
Norman_T_Whitaker wrote:

I wasn’t been personal, I was stating a fact that you’re English is a little broken and I can’t make sense of everything you are saying. (and "Don't get personal it clouds the mind??!" You're not a bloody Jedi! :lol:)

And that’s not in dispute, top level GM’s may be playing it - the point I was making (for the umpteenth time) was that in general the line DOESN’T score as high. The only blank here mate is the inside of you’re head :wink:

"The only blank here mate is the inside of you’re head"

Isn't this an offensive commentary my friend. (By the way lousy english by your part, your language teachers must not very proud).

Lol my English is excellent thank you (mind you I do have the advantage of living here!). On the other hand, what you have written there is complete gibberish.

Quote:
You have diverged to personal attacks, why is that? Just show the statistics that you have quoted so much during this threat.You attacked me for not stating reference material, I did, but you still have not come with any number or single variation in this line.
Here is your chance 1. d4 d5 2. c4 e6 3. Nf3 or Nc3 Nf6 4. Nc3 or Nf3 Be7 5. Bf4 (move order could vary, you could play directly 3.Nf3 and 4.Bf4) the ball is in your side friend.

The phrase is “The balls in your court” :roll: Fine, I shall be happy to do a database dump from Fritz if it will make you happy - expect that in the next few days when I get a chance at home.In the meantime, what exactly do you think is so great about the line?

Quote:
P.d.

????? - P.S maybe?

Quote:
YAWNNNN

My sentiments exactly - if your boring yourself it’s a sign you should stop talking :wink:

Profile E-mail  

Bishop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:59 am 
I am waiting friend.

This line playable at all levels not inferior [whatever that means in your Shakespearean English ( :? )] compared to Bg5 as you first posted.

By the way we are not talking we are writing to each other if you know the difference.

User avatar  Offline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 am 
Enough already folks. This is a friendly forum, and this thread is serving no useful purpose any more. If you would like to continue your 'debate' then you are welcome to use personal messages.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5