The Chess Exchange

The Chess Exchange - To Your Chess Success!

Skip to content

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:28 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Silicone Pieces and Chess Board - WOW a whole set
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 pm 
Here is a cool set for a Christmas gift or anytime really. It's a Silicone Board with Silicone Chess Pieces. I have seen the Silicone Boards but no Silicone Chess Pieces and figured I would post this. This company Xskn http://www.Xskn.com started making these back in 2009 according to the customer service rep but since then it looks like other people have come out with them too. The only difference she said was being that they were the original manufacturer for these boards it was meant for it to come out as a set with Chess Pieces as well which no one is really currently selling. She was right as I have done my research I haven't seen any except on this site.

Anyways, I received it and the pieces slide nicely across the board and are great quality silicone pieces and really soft. This particular board is also very soft as it has a nice finish on top of it not like the other silicone boards I've tried which are sticky and nothing slides on them. Plus when got an email back the customer service rep she gave me a voucher code for 20% off for the set but looks like you can also use it for the Chess Pieces too just put the word CHESS in the voucher at checkout. Not sure if I should put that or not but if any ones interested in saving 20% there it is. Thanks Marie

Profile E-mail  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]