The Chess Exchange

The Chess Exchange - To Your Chess Success!

Skip to content

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: FM and certificated FIDE Instructor offers online training
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am 
Hi!

My name is Alex Braslavskyy. I'm FM and certificated FiDE Instructor and am offering training sessions for players up to Elo 2.100.

I obtained my chess education in Ukraine from the strong and well known trainer Mr Alexander Vaysman, have 3 year of working expierience, and am equipped with a solid knowledge on what the above specified range of pupils should be taught.

I am sure that one of the most effective ways to improve oneself is the analysis of one's own games with the help of a qualified trainer. In this way I can define your stronger and weaker points and give you a perspective on your future development.

Subsequently, I would like to monitor and motivate your work.

Thereby I do not put the main stress on your specific knowledge but I am rather trying to teach my pupils to think single-handedly and to make them capable of making their own decisions during the game. I am sure that these skills are the main basics, both - in chess and in life.

Additionally, we'll solve problems in tactical moves and we'll learn the main basics of how to play a successful opening, middle and end game. All of this according to the rule "Understanding the Principles of Chess".

Besides I am offering an analysis of your games and training games. By the way, I am also playing training matches at the ICC, my nickname is "alex32".

If you're interested in my offer, please send me an e-Mail to albrasv@gmail.com

Alex

Profile E-mail  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]