The Chess Exchange

The Chess Exchange - To Your Chess Success!

Skip to content

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:19 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar  Offline
Pawn

Post subject: My emblematic photograph... An Exchange example!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:36 pm 
My emblematic photograph... An Exchange example!

Michel Bruneau the "Chess-Theory" Webmaster
... Presumably when he was a little younger
and still full of Illusions and Dreams!
Photograph and Montage by Jean-Pierre Bruneau
Copyright: © 2008 Jean-Pierre Bruneau & Chess-Theory

:arrow: But you may use this picture for linking « Chess-Theory » on your site ... Then you would be kind to inform me in order that I might, in return, link your own site to http://www.chess-theory.com

Obviously the THE CHESS EXCHANGE FORUM is among my favorites and linked on the page: Web Chess Forums

By the way, do you want that I express my feeling about the Chess Exchange Forum? ... It's quite evident that the basic idea of this very fine, well-made and active forum is the EXCHANGE: Accurately: Success Exchange, Software Exchange, Openings Exchange, Technology Exchange, Book Exchange, Idea Exchange... Of course, and finally a clear strength of will to support all kind of Exchange inside the Worldwide Chess Community :lol:

Yes, Yes I am now an unconditional supporter of the CHESS EXCHANGE FORUM ... and I say BRAVO to all organizers, administrators and moderators :!: :!:

Regards

Michel

Profile E-mail  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]