The Chess Exchange

The Chess Exchange - To Your Chess Success!

Skip to content

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar  Offline
Pawn

Post subject: View Posts Since Last Vist
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:00 pm 
I logged in for the first time today (Dec 26) since some time last week. I clicked on *View Posts Since Last Visit* and nothing came up. I went back to the forum index and I could clearly see that there was a post made on Dec 26 yet it did not show up. I don't know how many posts I am missing. This is not the first time I've notice this.

Would someone look into this problem? Am I the only one having this problem?

User avatar  Offline
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: View Posts Since Last Vist
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:16 pm 
ChessRiddle wrote:
I logged in for the first time today (Dec 26) since some time last week. I clicked on *View Posts Since Last Visit* and nothing came up. I went back to the forum index and I could clearly see that there was a post made on Dec 26 yet it did not show up. I don't know how many posts I am missing. This is not the first time I've notice this.

Would someone look into this problem? Am I the only one having this problem?

The feature works for me without interruption, so it might be a glitch on your side. Try deleting all cookies and see if the feature starts working again; maybe that does the trick.

User avatar  Offline
Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:24 pm 
Jeroen wrote:
Try deleting all cookies and see if the feature starts working again; maybe that does the trick.

Thanks for the reply. This feature used to work for me until recently. I've deleted all my cookies and all my temporary internet files. I will try again in a few days and see what happens.

User avatar  Offline
Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:42 pm 
Jeroen wrote:
Try deleting all cookies and see if the feature starts working again; maybe that does the trick.

It looked like deleting the files worked. I can now see the last posts since last visit. If it happens again. I'll know what to do.

Thanks for the help.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]