The Chess Exchange

The Chess Exchange - To Your Chess Success!

Skip to content

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Chess for cell phone
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:58 pm 
Internet multiplayer chess from AVACS.
It enables you to enjoy anytime one of the popular game using your cell phone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:33 pm 
Hi friend, I think Chess is a logical board game enclosing elements of art, science and sport. It is considered one of the oldest games on Earth, for long time it was thought of as the game of kings and aristocrats. Annually thousands of various chess matches/competitions are held around the world. This game unites people of all age groups and occupations all over the planet.

User avatar  Offline
King

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:16 pm 
I've been playing Chessmaster on my cell. Alas, with two wins and two draws (three blacks) I'm a bit disappointed in its strength. Are there better programs I can get for a T-mobile RAZR?

Knight

Post subject: Best Phone For Pocket Fritz or Pocket Grandmaster
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:46 pm 
I was wondering if anyone has a good recommend for a touch screen cell phone? Is there a touch screen phone with a 624 MHz processor? And room to store mini databases?

Thanks in advance for any replies!! Have A Great Year :)

Post subject: Re: Chess for cell phone
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:12 pm 
Quote:
I've been playing Chessmaster on my cell. Alas, with two wins and two draws (three blacks) I'm a bit disappointed in its strength. Are there better programs I can get for a T-mobile RAZR?

There are so many cell phone chess games for the iphone..it's so cool you can play chess on PDA Phone Equipment. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good chess application for the iphone cell phone..kid friendly?

Last edited by JCLivereau on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

User avatar  Offline

Post subject: Re: Chess for cell phone
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 pm 
I use the Shredder Chess app on my iPhone, and I think it's excellent. There is a free 'lite' version that you can try out first. The paid version is here (these are US store links, but it's available in other markets too).

I also use the Chess.com app to play correspondence games, and they are working on 'live' games for a future release.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]